The Charleston Digital Corridor is the response to a request by the citizens of Charleston to grow a high-wage economy while further diversifying Charleston's economy.
The following represent a few milestones in the development of the Charleston Digital Corridor.
- Bluffton Today reports on Charleston's Explosive Tech Growth.
- Digital Corridor's iFive:K race sets yet another participation record with 1,050 race entries.
- Charleston is ranked #8 on the 2016 Best Cities for Tech (outside CA & NY) list.
- Charleston Digital Corridor expands program to Beaufort, South Carolina
- CODEcamp Kids is expanded to include an after school program