FastTrac NewVenture for the Female Entrepreneur will:
- Leverage your business skills to increase productivity.
- Network with other professionals as you define and build your business.
- Enhance your negotiation, marketing, and financial skills.
FastTrac NewVenture is for aspiring entrepreneurs who have an idea for a business but need a plan and framework for successfully starting a company:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
Specialized topics for women entrepreneurs include:
- Effective negotiation
- Strategic decision making
- Building a board
- Social media
- Financing your business
Learn more and register HERE.