Awendaw, SC – 10/29/2019
Job Title: Wordpress Developer
Manager: Joe Bravoco, Digital Marketing Manager
Job Description and Activities:
Sod Solutions, Inc. is looking for a Wordpress developer with 3 or more years of experience that has the ability to own all front end development work from site concept to launch and optimization for usability and site speed. We have four main websites internally and develop new websites for clients on a monthly basis. The ideal candidate is a WordPress expert who can build and maintain sites to that engage users and converts sales.
- Maintain and manage all Sod Solutions websites and updates.
- Run backups, apply software/plugin updates and general content updates.
- Help maintain healthy SEO with proper development techniques (Page load time, proper code structure, etc.)
- Creation of landing pages and new page templates as needed to support SEO and paid ads.
- Take ideas and feedback from team members and execute on-site.
- Develop, manage, and maintain new client websites.
- Create custom templates, customize standard WP Themes, and have a minimum basic plugin development knowledge.
- Work closely with outside agencies to ensure all web development deadlines are met on time.
- 3+ years of Wordpress Development experience
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Active collaborator Git version control experience
- Strong project management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to 60,000.00 /year based on experience
Please apply with a resume, quick bio, and quick summary of why you think you are the right candidate for this job.