Charleston, SC – 04/21/2019
The eCommerce Analyst is responsible for implementing strategies and solutions for our Shopify Apps and Elevar PRO customers that deliver exceptional results.
This is a high-growth role where you will be expected to learn on the fly with new solutions that Elevar delivers, adapt to change in our business, and help maintain our lead in onsite tagging and optimization expertise. Your ideas and expertise will be critical in our growth.
Your specific responsibilities:
- Work with both PRO customers and internal team to understand business goals and constraints in order to deliver solutions that achieve customer business outcomes.
- Act as expert liaison to customer support for app issue requests
- Execute Google Analytics & GTM audit and implementation
- Manage Google Tag Manager recipe library and how-to documentation
- Lead the planning and shaping of new initiatives to deliver SaaS solutions that Elevar executes on
- Lead Elevar PRO kickoff and execution of all onboarding audits
- Facilitate demos of Elevar products
- Bachelor degree in a business-related field such as Business Administration, Marketing, MIS, or Data Analytics
- 3+ years experience in digital commerce
- Experience in eCommerce and Google Analytics preferred
- Exceptional multi-tasking and context-switching capabilities
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Measurement, reporting, and other data analytics skills preferred
Interested? Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.