Software Developer, Mid
Charleston, SC – 02/14/2017
Design and build Java Enterprise Edition (EE) applications to support the Navy, including client and server applications that access and display consolidated air traffic control (ATC) and ancillary information, including Real-time data. Collaborate on the Agile Scrum software project management development life cycle with individual team members who are tasked daily during a scrum meeting. Monitor and perform all aspects of software development work, including requirements, design, implementation, testing, environment support, configuration management, and programmatic support for the effort. Assist the project lead with the creation of schedules and budgets, work with client technical representatives to develop requirements and designs, and implement object–oriented architectures for the client's C++ and Java–based applications.
- 3+ years of experience with software design in Java EE, C++ on Windows, or Linux
- 3+ years of experience with software development in Java EE, C++ on Windows, or Linux
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience with programming in XML and DHTML
- Experience with Java EE, HTML5, CSS, JSF, JBoss, Glassfish, RESTful Web Services, or JAX–RS a plus
- Experience in an IT or information assurance–related field, including DoD information assurance and security practices
- Experience with DoD IT policies and regulations, including the DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
- Experience with network engineering
- Knowledge of the Visual Studio .NET development environment, Agile development methodologies, and code and data modeling techniques using languages, including UML
- Knowledge of relational database creation, stored procedure creation, database triggers creation, My SQL replication setup and maintenance, and Web services development
- IEEE Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP) or Microsoft Certifications or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Integrating the full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems, working by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.