Full Stack Development in Web3 with the Permaweb
Web3 is the next generation of application development; imagine building secure apps from day one and accessing open data and the ability to provide services to users in a decentralized way. No Servers, No Databases, No Cloud; you simply build your app and publish it to the Permaweb! In this workshop, we will build a full-stack web3 application using standard web tools and services.
- What is Web3?
- Self-sovereign Users and Digital Wallets
- Arweave Basics - Uploading Data
- Arweave Basics - Querying Data with GraphQL
- SmartWeave Contracts
- Using Protocols
- ArNS and the Permaweb
- Summary and review
- At least 6 months software development experience
- Solid understanding of:
• Code editor (recommend VSCode)
- Git & Github account