Going Serverless with AWS
Serverless architecture is a way to build and run applications and services without having to manage infrastructure. Your application still runs on servers, but all the server management is done by AWS. You no longer have to provision, scale, and maintain servers to run your applications, databases, and storage systems.
- Introduction and overview of serverless architecture
- Walk-thru of AWS serverless offerings
◦ API Gateway
- Review of some noteworthy non-AWS offerings
- Pricing exercise: serverless vs. reserved instances
- Summary and Q&A
- Understanding of:
◦ Git & Github account
- Code editor (recommend VSCode)
- Postman (or similar HTTP testing/debugging tool)
About Michael Wright
Michael Wright is the Chief Technology Officer for LASSO Workforce. Michael has over 25 years of experience creating complex software solutions, building highly motivated and productive teams, and empowering strong leaders and is passionate about software development, technology, and solving problems. Connect with Michael on LinkedIn.