Value Stream Mapping Workshop
Value Stream Mapping (VSM) helps you to understand the steps in your work process so that you can see the Big Picture. In this workshop, we will evaluate each attendee's existing product or organization to understand value delivery flow and bottlenecks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Overview of Value Streams
- Develop Current Value Streams
- Step 1 Identify the actors that are part of the current process
- Step 2 Identify the process steps
- Step 3 Identify the activities performed and their systems in each step
- Step 4 Assign metrics as possible(Process Time, Lead Time, Percent Complete and Accurate)
- Develop Future State Value Stream
- Utilize the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) DevOps Radar to identify opportunities for improvement and develop a desired future state Value Stream for your organization
About Tom Hashem
Tom Hashem, CEO of Seek Quality, has worked in the Charleston tech industry for nearly 20 years. He is a graduate of Clemson University (BS Computer Science '03) and The Citadel (MBA '08) and is a certified PMP, SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) and Release Train Engineer (RTE). Tom has successfully transformed commercial, Federal and Department of Defense organizations to large Agile implementations. He is passionate about developing organizations' product delivery capabilities through a focus on Value Stream delivery and thoughtful Product Management. Tom regularly teaches SAFe classes for all Agile roles and provides customized leadership & product workshops to teams and executives to help them achieve improved value delivery. Connect with Tom Hashem on LinkedIn.