LinkedIn Strategies to Build Your Professional Digital Authority
With over 740 million users, LinkedIn has evolved from a resume posting and job-hunting site to the world's largest professional network. It's not your typical social media. It's a free and underutilized branding platform which you can use to market and monetize your tech-world expertise.
Whether you're looking to accelerate your career, expand your business, or get paid to offer others advice, building your digital authority on LinkedIn is crucial. Branding Strategist and LinkedIn Trainer Thomas Heath will teach you five strategies on where to begin. This class will get your neurons firing!
- Personal Branding: The importance of consistency in your name.
- Headshot: How to get a great photo that attracts attention.
- Headline: How this 120-character field can jump-start your elevator speech.
- About Section: How to format your copy to get results.
- Banner Image: Why it's your secret weapon when it comes to branding.
- Connection Strategies: How to develop authentic relationships that lead to growth.
- Posting Strategies: Creating posts that position you as an authority in your field.
About Thomas Heath
Thomas Heath is one of the Southeast's most respected personal branding strategists and LinkedIn trainers. He has taught thousands of professionals how to define, build, market, and monetize their authority. He is a community organizer with 1 Million Cups, a city host for LinkedIn Local, and a guest lecturer at the College of Charleston MBA Program, The Citadel, and Charleston Southern University. Connect with Thomas on LinkedIn.