Social Media Basics for Small Businesses
Social media is one of the most efficient and effective way to market your product or services. Many entrepreneurs have high anxiety surrounding digital marketing. In this workshop, Maggie Gambon will remove the mystery of digital marketing and empower you to confidently navigate your own marketing plan. Maggie will help you build and schedule a post for your own social media channels. Maggie will also help you create a basic plan of action for your social media. Ready to get social?
- Free digital marketing resources to promote your business
- Developing a strategic digital marketing plan
- Creating a basic digital media action plan
- Best practices for digital marketing
- Building and scheduling posts
- A basic understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Access to your own social media channels - for the workshop portion of the training session.
About Maggie Gambon
Maggie Gambon, JD is the founder and President of MaggieGambon.com. She began her career in Digital Marketing after graduating from the Charleston School of Law and Clerking for the First Circuit Public Defender. She has since had the opportunity to work with clients all over the world, from Charleston to Malaysia, large and small, as an in-house Marketing Coordinator and with two marketing agencies. Connect with Maggie on LinkedIn.