Tabula Rasa HealthCare Spotlight
We are pleased to spotlight Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC), who provides new beginnings for clients, through innovative service models and fresh approaches to healthcare.
- Company Founded - 2009
- Chief Technology Innovation Officer & EVP eHealth Services - Tom Wilson
- VP, Engineering Management - Russell Niller
- VP, IT Infrastructure - Barrett Little
- Total number of Charleston employees - 70
- Fun fact - The Software Product Development Team and Charleston location of TRHC originated from a company called Jack Russell Software. In 2009, the small custom web development company was contracted by TRHC to build an e-prescribing platform; kicking off a relationship that shortly thereafter resulted in TRHC acquiring JRS to be their full-time product development team.
- TRHC Career Opportunities