Charleston Software Company Recognized as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in the SoutheastPeopleMatter Release
CHARLESTON, S.C. – JULY 12, 2010 Lead411, a company providing the latest information, news and research about U.S. companies and their executives, named PeopleMatter as one of the "Hottest Companies in the Southeast" for 2010. Lead411 narrowed down a list of more than 2,400 companies to recognize PeopleMatter and 90 other companies as the fastest growing technology companies in the region.
Founded in September 2009, PeopleMatter's success comes from developing an innovative strategic human resource software platform to help the service industry manage the process of sourcing, hiring, training, scheduling and retaining their most valuable asset: their people. PeopleMatter's software solutions create a better online experience and increase business' efficiency by offering:
- Quick, easy deployment – The SaaS-based platform eliminates tedious downloading
- Personalized configuration – Import data from current systems and recreate branding for seamless integration
- Usability – An intuitive user interface design takes the hassle out of complicated HR tasks
- Practical applications – Features such as an automated candidate applicant tracking system, assessments, background checks and tax credit processing can save hours' worth of paperwork and thousands of dollars
- Worry-free maintenance – Ongoing customer support and automatic software upgrades keep customers up-to-date and informed
- Responsive – Quickly responds to industry and regulatory changes and organizations' evolving needs
"We have been tracking fast companies for our customers for the past 10 years," said Tom Blue, CEO of Lead411, "and we felt it was important to recognize these growing brands publicly."
To qualify for Lead411's "Hottest Companies" list, companies must be in the software, wireless, Internet, or media industries, privately held, and in Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Arkansas, or Louisiana. From there, each company must meet one or more of the following requirements:
- 100 percent increase in revenues over the past three years
- Over one million dollars in funding in the past two years
- Two times the traffic gains to their Web site in the past 12 months and more than one million unique visitors a month.
PeopleMatter empowers employers in the service industries through strategic human resource software solutions that engage and manage employees through every stage of their career. Its versatile, intuitive and innovative platform targets the restaurant, hospitality, retail and convenience store verticals and streamlines all facets of the HR process: sourcing, hiring, training, engaging, scheduling and retaining. PeopleMatter is headquartered in Charleston, S.C. For more information please visit www.peoplematter.com.
Lead411 provides information, news, and research about U.S. companies and their executives. Founded in 2001, its goal has been to focus on quality corporate data that is valid and useful rather than producing as many company records as possible. In addition, Lead411 tracks company news in order to alert its customers about venture financing, new hires, hiring plans, etc. Customers include Gartner, Administaff and ADP.