2024 Economic Outlook ConferenceDec 12, 2023, 7:30am - 9:00am
@ Daniel Island Club, 600 Island Park Drive, Charleston, SC 29492
In times of uncertainty whether you are running a business or planning your investments, knowledge can be your most valuable asset. Stephen Slifer, Owner and Chief Economist at NumberNomics will provide insight regarding what to expect in 2024 and 2025. Topics include -
- The economy has changed dramatically.
- Consumers are scared, but they keep spending. But for how long?
- Businesses fear a recession is coming but won't lay off people. For how long?
- Homeowners won't put their house on the market. When will that change?
- Will inflation continue to slow? How quickly?
- Are interest rates close to their peak? When will they fall? How fast?
- Can the Fed pull off a soft landing? Or is a recession inevitable?
- War in the Middle East further confuses the issue.