2023 Economic Outlook ConferenceDec 6, 2022, 7:30am - 9:00am
@ Daniel Island Club
In times of uncertainty whether you are running a business or planning your investments, knowledge can be your most valuable asset. Stephen Slifer, Owner and Chief Economist at NumberNomics will provide insight regarding what to expect in 2023 and 2024.
- Inflation is out of control.
- How did that happen? How high will it get? How quickly will it slow?
- The Fed is raising rates rapidly. How high will they go? When will they fall?
- A recession is coming. When? How long will it last?
- What signals will give us a warning when a recession is imminent?
DATE: Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
TIME: 7:30 to 9:00 a.m. EST
PLACE: Daniel Island Club, 600 Island Park Drive, Charleston 29492
COST: $55.00 includes breakfast
About Stephen Slifer:
From 1980 until his retirement in 2003, Mr. Slifer was the Chief U.S. Economist for Lehman Brothers in New York City. In that role he directed the firm's U.S. economics group and was responsible for the firm's forecasts and analysis of the U.S. economy.
Prior to that, he spent a decade as a senior economist at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve in Washington, D.C. He has written two books about the various economic indicators and how they can be used to forecast economic activity. He writes a regular bi-weekly economics column for the Charleston Regional Business Journal.
Register to attend HERE