CODEcamp Kids - Robotics and Hardware ProgrammingJul 8, 2019, 9:00am - Jul 12, 2019, 1:00pm
@ Flagship - Bridge: 385 Meeting Street, Suite 100
Robotics and Hardware Programming is a half day, week-long session which introduces students to fundamental ideas such as development and planning, wiring and construction, as well as programming.
Over the week, students will have the opportunity to design, assemble, and program a robot of their choice with the assistance of an instructor. Students are encouraged to think creatively and with a problem-solving mentality as they prepare for the various robot challenges throughout the session.
If your child is also interested in attending the **Intro the Web Development **class, please email Kristen Pappalardo for a "bundling discount" code.
Feel free to bring a snack and/or lunch. A small snack and juice box is provided each day.
- Audience: Students 11-16 years of age
- Location: Charleston Digital Corridor's Flagship-Bridge Incubator, 385 Meeting Street, Suite 100
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Cost: $269 for the week-long program
- Class size: 15 students
- Supplies: Computers and equipment provided
- **Contact phone: **571.246.1899
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Facebook or Twitter