From Start-Up to Grown Up: A Discussion About Becoming LegitMar 15, 2018, 5:00pm - 6:30pm
@ Beatty 115, Wells Fargo Auditorium - 5 Liberty Street
The Urban Land Institute (ULI) of South Carolina is pleased to announce a FREE panel on March 15th at 5:00 p.m. for start-ups and growth-oriented businesses in the Charleston area. The panel, which will highlight local tech company best practices for growth, includes local business leaders from a variety of disciplines:
- Rob Byers, Director of Interior Design, BRPH (Moderator)
- Justin Boykin, Director of Digital Strategy, Mercom Corporation (Panelist)
- Marc Murphy, CEO, Atlatl Software (Panelist)
- Hunter Stanzi, President & Co-Founder, Snapcap (Panelist)
- Kerby Teller, Market Director, CBI Workplace Solutions (Moderator)
Attendees will leave the event with advice on how to responsibly grow their businesses tied to today's IT solutions, interior design considerations, sales tools and financing.
The speaking event will be from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. with a reception to follow at the Tate Gallery on the second floor. Reserve a seat HERE.