For tech entrepreneurs, startups or established companies offering new or incrementally beneficial products, services or approaches in their fields. These companies have specific needs that are addressed by the Digital Corridor.
- Access to a community of experienced entrepreneurs, mentors and professionals
- Ten percent (10%) discount for employees participating in CODEcamp
- Company profile/link on the Digital Corridor website
- Ability to post jobs and view talent on the Digital Corridor Talent Portal
- Ability to lease office space at the Flagships
- Access to conference facilities at the Flagship & FS2
- Access to the maclab at FS2 for training
- Reduced rates on City licenses and fees
- Business Advisory Services - real estate, incentives, talent, etc.
- Assistance with news and press release drafting
- National distribution of press releases at discounted rates
- Ability to submit news and press releases for the Digital Corridor News
- Invitations (2) to the annual "Corridor Bash" event
- Discounted rates at preferred Charleston hotels
- Preferred seating at the "Fridays @ the Corridor" monthly series